Small Bathroom Ideas
Lets not let our tiny bathroom limit our fantasies or creativity with some astonishing transformations that can increase the perception of space. So here goes the rundown that can help convert stylish tiny bathrooms with a major and big impact :-
Add Storage : Lets flaunt open shelving adding warmth and colors thus, eliminating huge space devouring furniture.
1. Stack floating shelves
2. Colorful storage ladders, a great place to store containers
3. Sink skirts to shroud all your cleaning products
4. Wooden crates for accessible stockpiling
Be Functional : Adding design elements that are functional yet clutter free.
1. On floating shelves store cotton balls and swabs in a jar
2. A hamper under the sink
3. Multipurpose stackable baskets
4. Minimize the counter space only for storing rather than displaying
Plan you Palette : Paint in shades that would make your bathroom feel calm and aesthetically pleasing.
1. Create a neutral color palette to form the base theme
2. Utilize textures and patterns in neutral tones to add creativity and profundity
3. Remember that the color white is associated with cleanliness
Add Pops of Color : Showcase vivid hand towels, bathroom tile, rugs or even robes to create your own ambiance and flair.
1. Hang bold, vibrant towels or robes to add color and personality
2. Display sleek and stylish soap dishes and accessories for a designer touch
3. Paint your mirror frame in an accent color
839 total views, 3 views today